Happy Birthday Sweetheart
I was tagged a few days ago by Mylene. Here are the rules:-
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
Well, it has taken me days to come up with six things about me that are even remotely interesting but here goes:
1. I've had a wide range of jobs, including working in a police forensic science lab, pharmaceutical analysis, and teaching chemistry in schools.
2. And now I design needlework....go figure!
3. I have a thing about shoes. Who am I kidding, I LOVE shoes, they call to me and I am powerless to resist them. Look at this one. I can hear it now, whispering inside my head. "You're not in Kansas now, Dorothy"! And boots. Don't get me started on boots...
4. I'm a bit of a sci fi geek. I can name all the actors who've played The Doctor, I can tell you which ship made the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs, and I like Picard better than Kirk. Make it so.
5. I love Shakespeare
6. And penguins. The feathery sort, not the sort covered in silver paper.
I'm not going to tag anyone specific with this, because I've already seen it on a lot of the blogs I visit, so if you are reading this and you fancy having a go. Tag! You're it!
Oh, and for the people who fancied sharing the hot chocolate in the previous post, you need to make your way to the Harbor Light tearooms in Boscastle.