Friday 28 November 2008

Look what the Postman brought!

A couple of weeks ago I was thrilled to win a draw on Sharon(Daffycat)'s blog for a penguin floss tag (I love penguins). Well the parcel just arrived, and wow! A plethora of penguins! More penguins, in fact, than you can shake a stick at. Not only the lovely little floss tag (the pattern for that is on Sharon's blog by the way), but also a whole pack of coloured gaolor's rings, some penguin gift tags, a piece of penguin print cotton, an adorable penguin tin, and a penguin Christmas tree ornament.
I love penguins!
Just look!
I'm going to make myself a Christmas Stocking out of the fabric (it doesn't show too well in the picture but the print has lovely glittery snow effect patches). All the rest of the family have stockings that I've made for them, now its my turn! Did I happen to mention that I love penguins?
Thankyou Sharon, I'm overwhelmed.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Penguin-tastic ..... what a fab parcel. Cant wait to see the stocking.

Mylene said...

Great package received. Enjoy!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow! How much fun!!!

Karan said...

Oh, what a great gift! Looking forward to seeing a pic of the stocking. :0)

Karen said...

I love penguins what a great gift, looking forward to seeing the stocking