Sunday 17 May 2020

Gifted Gorgeousness - May

It's time for Gifted Gorgeousness, the monthly Blog Hop organised by Jo where we show the things we've made as, received as, or can otherwise shoehorn into the category of gifts.
Quite a few sewing projects for my GG post this month. Lets see...
I made the girls a top each from some funky tattoo print jersey



I made this top for Eloise for her Birthday


and also this dress


Loki approves

The sharp eyed among will notice that all the pictures are of Naomi, this is because Eloise lives some distance away, so her makes have had to be posted to her.
This was a cover kit with Mollie Makes magazine, so that counts as a gift right?


And I finished off the blackbird applique I showed a couple of posts back. The design/kit was from last year's Spring Craftpod, which was a gift from me to me :)


9 comments:

Julie said...

Fabulous makes, a post filled with loveliness.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month with your lovely model.
The blackbird hoop looks great too.
Don't forget to link up this month.

Smily-Света said...

Marvellous finishes!

diamondc said...

Oh my goodness the clothing you made are lovely.
Love the crow and rainbow with pom pom's
Have a lovely week.

Catherine

Elfie said...

Your clothes are beautiful, as is your other crafting.

Tiffstitch said...

Those are fantastic! You have some lucky children to get those fantastic garments. Also loving the blackbird and the rainbow totally counts. :)

Bethan said...

Amazing makes - I love the material you used for the tops! x

Leonore Winterer said...

Great sewing, and that blackbird is very cute. Well done!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Great finishes. I love what you sewed for your girls