Monday 1 September 2014

Summer Postcard Bloghop

I have received a postcard in the Summer Postcard blog hop organised by Jo at Serendipitous Stitching.
My lovely postcard comes from Chiara at The Grey Tail


Chiara wrote:-
“ciao Summer Stitcher!
these are pictures of what I’ve been working on this summer. sometimes clearly summer/garden related, sometimes you need to refer to the post I wrote about them in order to see it my way. here is a link: http://thegreytail.wordpress.com/2014/09/01/a-summer-garden-galore/
now, I have a soft spot for gardens, as a matter of fact I plan to work on our family garden this spring so that it will host a variety of flowers and herbs preserved by the Seed Savers Exchange organisation.
I appreciate big big gardens too, one that you can visit nearby where I live is the garden surrounding Villa Pisani, a beautiful place with big gardens, a small wood - and a maze! I blogged about it here if you want to lean more about the place: http://thegreytail.wordpress.com/2012/08/31/getting-lost/
I hope you had a great summer, our wasn’t hot at all and very rainy. the kind I like! 😉
big hugs, chiara”

Visit Chiara's blog for more details about all the beautiful stitching in the photo, and Jo's blog to see all the other blogs taking part in the hop

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part. I had the perfect amount of participants to last the entire Summer.

Now to plan the Hallowe'en Hop!!

Julie said...

Super postcard full of lovely stitching.