Sunday 28 October 2012

All he wants is a nice saucer of milk (and your brains)

As soon as Jo from Serendipitous Stitching showed me her stitched Zombie Kitty I knew I had to stitch one too.
Here he is. Pattern from Carolyn here
Isn't he just the sweetest little thing that ever tore you limb from limb? He is stitched using DMC Light Effects threads and is my first, (and probably last as I'm not too impressed with the effect) finish using a pre-made tuck pillow.
I told Jo I'd probably stitch an army of them, but I stopped at one because my army comment sent me thinking at a bit of a tangent. I'll be able to show the stitched results of that tangent in a few days. I wonder if any of you can guess before then...

11 comments:

cucki said...

Super cute kitty xxx

stitchersanon said...

mmmmm def creepy which I guess is the effect desired lol. Puts you right off cats. A lovely finish xxx

Kaisievic said...

He will be starring in "The Walking Dead" before we know it!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Braiiins!

Love it!

rosey175 said...

Yay, another zombie kitty to steal our hearts and eat our brains! I sense a zombie army in the making, hahah.

Mouse said...

ohhhh dear re the light effects ... somehow I can't get to like using them either ... cuteily scary and a wee bit of an awww coming out for him ...lol
can't wait to see your tangent :) love mouse xxxx

Sally said...

He is a cute kitty!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Love your kitty!

hmmm army themes? Cross stitched Action Man?

Barb said...

Certainly different Christine. I think the best Zombie I have seen is Louis on Strictly last week.
Armies well not sure on that tangent.
Hugs

Ranae said...

Cute, cute, cute

Julie said...

I think he's cute, he looks like he's just eten a birdie in thegarden,midge often cones home with red face!