Friday 16 December 2011

Yet another ornament

Surely this must be the last one for this Christmas...


This one is Joy of the Snowflake by Little by Little, from this year's JCS Ornament Edition. I changed the colours around (brown snowflakes just weren't working for me), and went with this lime and orange combo and trimmed it with lime pompoms, which I thought went well with the retro feel of the piece.
And here are my next four gifts from the Advent Exchange, a winter berry scented tealight,  a cosy fleece scarf in a soft lilac colour, a bath mitt and a lemongrass scented candle. 
I hope the person I sent to is enjoying her gifts as much as I am enjoying mine

13 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

what a beautifull stitched and finished ornament!

cucki said...

wow what a lovely ornament..i love it so much..
great gifts again..
keep well and have a lovely weekend..
hugs cucki xx

stitchersanon said...

i love the colous and pompoms...lovely

Karen said...

Love your color combo too!

Mouse said...

ooo love that lime :) looks cute with those pompoms and nice gifts too :) love mouse xxxx

Nicola said...

Just love the colours and the pom poms xxx

Dani - tkdchick said...

Amazing that you found Pom poms that matched!

Linda said...

The ornament is cute; the pom-poms may be retro, I know from personal life experience they are, but the snowflake flower design does not look particularly retro. The combo is particularly nice.

Barb said...

Wow that zings!

Carol said...

Such a fun finish, Christine--gotta love those lime green pom poms :)

Sally said...

Wow, Christine, I love your ornament! That pom pom trim looks fantastic.

Mindi said...

Very cute finish!

Siobhán said...

Beautiful ornament! Your finishing is fantastic--I love that trim!