Sunday 15 December 2019

December's Gifted Gorgeousness

Here it is, the last GG post of the year (for more details about the GG blog hop please see Jo's blog)
I've just taken part in the annual Needlecraft Haven Ornament Exchange, which I'm pretty sure counts as Double GG (sounds like a bra size!)
Here is the wonderful ornament and other goodies that I received from Clare


And here is the ornament I sent to Mary


Design from this year's JCS Ornaments Issue. The red and lime are the new DMC Etoile threads. It's the first time I've used them. I wasn't sure at first as they looked as though they wouldn't give very good coverage, but actually they've worked really well and the glimmer from them is lovely and subtle.

7 comments:

Shortbread and Ginger said...

Love the little robin! So cute!

diamondc said...

Christine: Both ornaments are so sweet.
I need to try the new thread.

Merry Christmas
Catherine

Astrids dragon said...

They are both adorable!, it's a win/win! I like using the Etoile and look much better in person.

Leonore Winterer said...

Both of these ornaments are awesome! I've recently used Etoile for the first time, and really enjoyed it. I've also recently had one of those Lindor Mint balls, and it was delicious ^_^

Carol said...

Both your ornament sent and the one you received are so cute, Christine! I've enjoyed your GG posts this year :) Merry Christmas!

Bethan said...

What wonderful gifts both given and received x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month, and all year. Don't forget to link up for December.
Love both these Ornaments and the exchange gifts.
I haven't tried Etoile yet, that's a goal for this year!