Friday 19 July 2019

Gifted Gorgeousness July

Running a little late with this month's GG post (if you aren't familiar with Gifted Gorgeousness pop over to Jo's blog for a full explanation) because I've been away for a few days attending Naomi's graduation.


Naomi Wilkins BA (Hons) - German and Italian


I haven't got a lot I can show for gifted gorgeousness this month, but there is this dress which I made for Eloise


It counts double because the beautiful slinky jersey fabric was gifted to me by Minerva Crafts as part of their Minerva Makers programme. The pattern is Simplicity 1653. Full blog post and review here

9 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Love the dress you made for Eloise, she makes a great model and you have the perfect scenery backdrop.
Congratulations to Naomi on her graduation! What next in her linguistic adventures?

Shebafudge said...

You made that??? It is stunning! You are so talented!

jocondine said...

Very nice dress, Eloïse must feel great in this lovely dress. "Bravo" to Naomi or may I say "Félicitations". xxx

Julie said...

Your girls must be the best dressed ladies in Leeds.
Congratulations to Naomi on her university graduation

rosey175 said...

Congrats to Naomi! \:D/

Love the print on Eloise's new dress. Can't say I love sewing jersey though haha. :)

Mary said...

Congratulations to Naomi's graduation.
The dress is beautiful.

Leonore Winterer said...

That dress is gorgeous!

diamondc said...

Congratulations to Naomi, beautiful dress.

Catherine

FlashinScissors said...

Congratulations to Naomi!
Wow what a dress for Eloise!
Thank you for your comment on my blog - I don’t seem to get the email notification now since changing my comments to “modify” so I must apologise for the late reply!
Hugs,
Barbara xx