Sunday 15 April 2018

Gifted Gorgeousness for April

It's time for Gifted Gorgeousness - the blog hop where we share our gift related craft news - for more details see Jo's blog, Serendipitous Stitching
I've got a variety of things to show this month. First the Easter Exchange from Needlecraft Haven.
I received this beautiful ornament and delicious Easter goodies from Deb


and sent this ornament to Julie


The design was adapted from a larger sampler in Cross Stitcher magazine and I used the same lollipop finish as I did for the ornament in the previous post.
Next up a little baby jumper I knitted as my friend is expecting her first grandchild. The pattern and wool are by Sirdar.


An Italian Cross Stitch Magazine that Naomi sent for me


And finally, a geeky little embroidery hoop I stitched for Eloise, based on one of her favourite films.


Extra blog bonus points for anyone who knows what the film is.

13 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Lovely GG this month, Christine - no idea what the movie is, though.:(

Unknown said...

Lots of beautiful gifts. I love seeing magazines from other countries. I have a couple I picked up years ago when we went to either Mallorca or Feutreventura many years ago.

Justine said...

Lovely to see the NH Exchange pieces again, both so beautiful. I have no idea what the film is but what a great idea to cross stitch a crossword!

Julie said...

I love my Easter lollipop.
Sweet little jumper.
No idea about the film.

Elfie said...

Lovely projects. The Easter egg is fantastic, and I love the baby knitting. Can't work out the film name, but Lord of the Rings keeps popping into my head. Love the crossword project.

Leonore Winterer said...

A great month, both giving- and receiving-wise! I love your mini-sheep sampler lollipop.

Carol said...

What nice Easter exchange! I love both Deb's finish and your cute one for Julie. And I'm sure all of those chocolates that arrived made your day :)

Brigitte said...

These egg ornaments are both so nice. Just perfect for an Easter exchange. And such a cool crossword puzzle - but I have no idea about what movie it represents.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Love the NH exchange, two beautiful ornies.
The Italian magazine is a wonderful perk to having a travelling daughter.
No idea about the film, she is too young to remember Trainspotting?

Ariadne said...

I loved the egg ornament you sent!AriadnefromGreece!

rosey175 said...

You had quite the fun exchange! That looks like a deliciously dangerous bag of goodies from Deb haha. :D

I've no clue about the film but after some Googling I will guess Hot Fuzz?

FlashinScissors said...

Great stitching and gifts, especially the chocs from Deb!
The Italian magazine looks interesting. No idea about the film!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Preeti said...

Lovely exchange gifts! The cross-stitched crossword is a nice idea