Sunday 22 October 2017

Not Very Seasonal

After knitting away half the summer I finally finished off my lightweight cotton jumper just exactly the week the first of the autumn storms arrived.
Typical really.
The pattern is Rocky Pond from Classic Elite yarns which I found here at LoveKnitting, though I knit mine using Paintbox Cotton DK in Washed Teal.


Following on from the upcycled t-shirt skirts I made for the girls, I decided I needed one of my own, and here it is:-


The Deep Purple skirt. 
Because you're never too old to rock.

5 comments:

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

I love the pattern of your jumper,it is a lovely colour too.Great skirt,it rocks.

Preeti said...

You are a great at all types of crafting! Love the jumper and the skirt looks so pretty:)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work on both items.
When are you taking a shoemakers course so you never need to buy another item again?

Julie said...

Always something lovely to see when I visit.

Sheryl said...

Beautiful jumper Christine, such a pretty colour.