Thursday 16 July 2020

Gifted Gorgeousness July

Well another whole month has slipped by and it's time for Gifted Gorgeousness again.
For a full explanation of the Gifted Gorgeousness Blog Hop, where we show our gift-related crafting, please see Jo's Blog.
This month's finishes are quite similar to last month's
Some sewing:-
A dress for me. The pattern (New Look 6301) was free with my magazine so that counts right?


and a rainbow cushion for Naomi (pattern can be found in Sew Magazine)


Some silver-smithing:-
A couple of  claw set sea glass rings


and an assortment of different rings for Eloise


Maybe next month I'll have something a bit different to show



8 comments:

Elfie said...

That's a lovely dress, Christine. I really like your jewellery creations too. You have had a very creative month.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Another lovely dress and some great jewellery too.
Love that rainbow cushion with all the different fabrics.

diamondc said...

Beautiful dress, Love the jewelry.

Catherine

Clare-Aimetu said...

A lovely selection of gifts Christine, I'm all for gifting yourself

DJ said...

My goodness you are so multitalented! Your dress is lovely (I loved the fabric choice too!) I'm impressed with the designs of the rings too. I enjoyed reading your blog!

Leonore Winterer said...

What a great dress, and the pillow is so cute! The silve smithing I find fascinating - how do you do it, with silver wire and a soldering iron?

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Another great selection of projects, Christine. I love your dress.

FlashinScissors said...

A very productive month again Christine!
Your dress is very pretty - the pattern was certainly a useful free gift!
Love all the rings too.
Hugs,
Barbara xx