Friday 15 March 2019

Gifted Gorgeousness - March

Oh dear. Gifted Gorgeousness has rolled around and revealed that I have been a very selfish crafter this month, and only made things for myself!
I'm thinking I can get away with showing this little blouse I made (from a piece of Liberty Tana Lawn that I have had in my stash for well over 20 years, waiting for inspiration to come along), because the pattern (New Look 6107) was a cover gift with Sew Magazine.


Pretty tenuous I know, but it's all I've got.
Head on over to Jo's Blog to check out the other GG participants, I'm sure they'll all have done better than me.

10 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely fabric Christine, it's good to be self indulgent sometimes 🙂

Carol said...

Such pretty fabric in your blouse, Christine! It looks very comfortable and lightweight, too :) Enjoy your weekend!

Elfie said...

That is a lovely blouse. The fabric is very pretty.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month with your very pretty shoehorn!

This is why we must never throw anything out, there will come a time for everything in our stash if we just live long enough!

Leonore Winterer said...

Lovely blouse! I think a lot of us crafters could afford to be a little more selfish from time to time. I give away almost everything I make!

Julie said...

Only had it stashed away for 20 years, is that all ... its looks stunning, such a pretty fabric

diamondc said...

Your top is lovely.

Catherine

Ariadne said...

Such a lovely blouse. AriadnefromGreece!

rosey175 said...

The almighty shoehorn is how I live anymore! 20 years of stashed fabric; does that count as awesome vintage at this point? :D

Lily Allen said...

I am absolutely loving your gorgeous blog!I love this blog.Thanks for sharing.
clipping path