Monday 21 August 2017

Embarrassingly Late Gifted Gorgeousness for August

What can I say? It's been a busy month. Anyway better late than never here is a Gifted Gorgeousness post for August (Gifted Gorgousness is organised by Jo of Serendipitous Stitching, and encourages us to show our gift related projects)
Two things to show this month.
This scrappy zip pouch; using a mixture of modern and vintage fabrics, including sari scraps, a vintage tray cloth, Liberty prints and a little bit of chicken scratch embroidery; which I made for Julie for her birthday


and the other side


And this towel that folds up into it's own bag, that I made for Eloise



9 comments:

Daffycat said...

Those are both wonderful gifts, Christine! Well done!

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Great gifts,I love the towel in the bag.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Lovely project bag and that towel is wonderful! Such a clever idea.

Justine said...

Both gorgeous gifts. I love the towel idea- so clever!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Two handy gifts, Christine.

Julie said...

Love my gift... thank you.
Nice towel in a bag, cool!

Sally said...

Fantastic gifts Christine!

Astrids dragon said...

Oh wow, they both look wonderful! I love all the pink fabric.

Preeti said...

Lovely gifts !! And the foldable towel bag is a great idea.