Sunday 6 October 2013

A Minimalist Joker Cushion and a Gift

So, the Harley cushion I made for Eloise last week was feeling a bit lonely without her Mr J to snuggle up to on the sofa...
Presenting the Joker Cushion!
Quite easy actually, I drafted it out on paper first but it is just a triangle and two trapezoidal shapes pieced together, the flower and bow were made separately and stitched on at the end.

I was lucky enough to win a prize in Kerry's blogoversary giveaway, and she made me this gorgeous bracelet in my favourite teal blue colour with little charms to represent all my interests, there are buttons, a sewing machine, stitching stuff,, knitting, a watering can, a little book and two teeny tiny penguins!
Check out the fabulous matching penguin earrings too. Thanks Kerry, I love them.

6 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love your cushions!

Such a nice bracelet too.

Barb said...

You are so talented Christine, either with hand and needle or machine . Very apt those penguins.

cucki said...

aww such a sweet braclet..i love it
pretty cushion
hugs x

Julie said...

Fabulous win from Kerry and such a colourful cushion to compliment the other one.

Sally said...

Your cushion is fantastic Christine!

Congratulations on your win. Very pretty.

Kate said...

Love the cushion. Fabulous win fro Kerry.