Sorry about the pictures on this post by the way, it's a grey old day and I can't get the colours to come out right, it's nowhere near as dark and dull as this in real life. Also the house isn't really curved ;D
Do you want to join the fun and be the next stitcher of The Travelling Pattern?
These are the rules:-
1. comment on this post saying you would like to be part of the stitcherhood
2. by leaving the above comment you agree (if you are chosen) to stitch the design and send it along to the next person in a timely manner. if this means dropping eveything in your rotation to concentrate on this project, so be it. if you cant bring yourself to do this done sign up
3. you must have a active blog to partcipate. if you have a blog but never post to it you wont be chosen to be the next stitcher.
4. this is a giveaway type traveling pattern. that means you must follow it from blogger to blogger to enter each time it is ready to send along. commenting on this post doesnt make you a guaranteed part of the stitcherhood.
the travelling pattern has been stitched by:-
1 Sharon of its daffycat Oklahoma USA
2 Karen of Karens Handiwork, South Carolina USA
3 Patty of Hanging on by a thread, Florida USA
4. Terrri of chocolates for breakfast, stitching for lunch USA
5. Lynda of a cozy little place for stitching, Oregon USA
6. Nataly of Natalys needle creations, Massachusetts, USA
7. Erin of fairy tales and french knots, NY USA
8. Jo of Serendipititous stitching, Suffolk UK
9. Mouse of tales of a a stitching mouse, South Yorkshire UK
10. Sally of stitchyangels treasures, East Yorkshire UK
11. Lesleyanne of Lesleyannes life of stitches, Northamptonshire, UK
12. Michelle of stitchercraftplace, Staffordshire, UK
13 Kath of kaths stitching heaven, Barnsley, South Yorkshire UK
14. Christine of The Alchymyst's Study, Cornwall, UK
I'll pick a winner on Sunday 15th Jan
In other news, I got tired of how sad and bare the house looked without it's Christmas finery, so; copying an idea I found on Pinterest (yeah, I know, I've got a Pinterest problem); I whipped up this "decorative accent". All previous comments about the photographs apply but it's rather "me" don't you think?