Sunday 11 January 2009

Crabby Update

I've decided to go with a stitching rotation of sorts this year as it seems to work quite well for some of you. Weekdays I plan to mainly work on my own designs, plus any small pieces for gifts and exchanges, Saturday will be for SALs, the Monthly Challenge, and similar projects, and Sundays will be for UFOs, and any larger designs I want to stitch (first up The Croakworth Sampler). Lets see how long this lasts, to be honest I'd be surprised if I've got the willpower to take it past February, but we'll see.
Anyway, yesterday being SAL Saturday (note the cunning aliteration there), I made a start on the Crabby all Year stitch along. This is how far I got:-

Not much progress for a days stitching is it? I blame James Martin. I sat down for two minutes in front of Saturday Kitchen and lost half a morning...

...but I did get a great recipe for salmon.

9 comments:

Daffycat said...

Oh, wow! You did a FANTASTIC job of altering the header! That looks perfect! The fabric is beautiful too. Wonderful start, Christine!

Julie said...

A wonderful start, good luck with the rotation

Mylene said...

A very good start, Christine!

Karen said...

nice start, and I can see how you would lose half a morning watching James Martin

Stitchingranny said...

Im comming to you house - I love salmon - fresh, smoked, tinned so I will be quite happy to be your guinea pig.

I like Grumpy - crabby sounds like bad apples to me lol.

Sally said...

Nice start on Crabby Christine!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your WIP looks like a lot of fun! Best of luck with your rotation!

Bev said...

I think you made a really good start, and James martin, who could blame you lol

Karan said...

Love the new start - gorgeous colours. Hope the rotation works OK. :0) Great recipe but not one I can try yet - too many no-no's in there.