Tuesday 22 July 2008

Gosh!

I got a blog award! I've never had a blog award before! Thankyou Elisa

These are the rules:

1. The winner can display this award on their blog

2. Display a link to the person you have got the award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs, you like.

4. Set the links to the blogs on your blog.

5. Leave a comment on the blogs you have chosen

It was hard choosing seven, but here is my list:-

Helen, Julie, Karan, Tanya, Sally, Chris, Mylene


I'd better make this post a bit stitchy, so here is a picture of the little fob I made for Naomi's music teacher. Sorry the pic isn't very well focussed. I made a Russian Doll one for the class teacher but the picture came out so out of focus it isn't worth posting. Good excuse to stitch another one I say!

Off now to bake some field mushrooms with tomato and mozarella for tea :)

6 comments:

Karan said...

Wow! Thanks for the award Christine, very much appreciated! :0) I'm still reeling as that's two in one day & I don't normally get awards. LOL
Lovely fob & that tea sounds yummy.

Julie said...

Nice fob, i'm on my way down for tea LOL

Congrats on your award and thank you

Mylene said...

Such a lovely surprise to come home tonight and read your comment on my blog. Thank you, thank you so much.

Sally said...

Lovely fob Christine:)

Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for mine:)

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Thank you so much!

Tanya

Dani - tkdchick said...

good job, if you're having problems with focus in your camera try a new set of batteries!